Why should you apply to the SSE Trainee Engineer Programme
Here are just a few reasons:
- Support & Assistance - Whichever business area you join, you’ll benefit from a structured training programme with support from an SSE mentor, your university tutors and from the experienced SSE staff you’ll work with.
- Starting salary of £17,229 - What can be better than studying at University for a foundation degree, knowing you’ll have no debt to pay on completion of the programme.
- Guaranteed employment - On successful completion of the programme you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll have a guaranteed job to continue your career at SSE.
- Career Progression - Being employed by SSE will enable you to build key relationships across the business giving you opportunities to progress your career.
Our range of competitive benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement with the option to purchase additional holidays
- Money saving options with two share plan schemes
- Up to 20% Vodafone discount for up to five telephone numbers
- SSE Extras - discount shopping with a diverse range of online and high street retailers
- Contributory Group Pension Plan
- Corporate clothing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Work related travel and accommodation costs
- Discount on energy and related products.