Graduate development programmes and undergraduate opportunities
Starting salary of £27,400 (With benefits package)
As one of the UK's largest and most diverse energy companies, we're always looking to identify great talent to support SSE's growth in the energy industry. We're looking for bright, ambitious graduates with a genuine interest in SSE and the prospect of a long term future with us to join our Graduate Programmes within Engineering disciplines and IT.
For those still currently undertaking their degree we have opportunities for Undergraduate Summer Placements and quite often those placements have led to candidates securing a place on one of our Graduate Programmes.
Our Power Distribution, Transmission and Generation & Renewables businesses have opportunities for graduates from relevant engineering disciplines. Our IT function is also looking for Graduates to become ‘future leaders’ in the key IT roles within SSE. Graduate Programmes at SSE last one to two years and encourage you to experience as many departments across your chosen business area as possible in order to find your future career path.
What’s more, throughout your time on the Programme you will be supported by a business sponsor such as a current SSE Engineer or IT Manager and a member from the Learning and Development team who will track your progress, guide you in selection of your business area placements and assist you in finding a suitable career path in SSE following completion of the Programme.
HOW TO APPLY
The closing date for applications is Sunday 3 January, 2016. Online testing and telephone interviews will take place throughout January, and successful candidates will be invited to attend an assessment centre in February.
The assessment centres for the Engineering Programme are scheduled to take place in Glasgow, w/c 8 February and Thatcham, w/c 22 February - these dates are subject to change.
The IT assessment centre dates are yet to be confirmed.
- We are also looking for Full Time Customer Service Advisors in #Havantjobs #portsmouthjobs https://t.co/F7xMFVTxtA https://t.co/luTv3731at
- We are hiring Part Time Customer Service Advisors starting in #September #backtoschool https://t.co/XfPsyzx4H2 https://t.co/ksKaO2B4EJ
- We are looking for a Lead Commercial Analyst in #Reading https://t.co/HS39ClOSL0
- We are looking for a Heat Networks Energy Performance Engineer in #London https://t.co/FaEcC5e3OQ
- We are looking for a Lead Financial Modeller in #Reading #London https://t.co/de4sLn8mxR
- We are looking for a Lead Mechanical Design Engineer in #Reading or #London https://t.co/wwJPay1KDn