Graduate Development Programme
We are delighted that you are considering joining one of our excellent Graduate Development Programmes.
SSE is involved in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of electricity and in the production, storage, distribution and supply of gas and other energy related services. Not to mention the massive infrastructure we have supporting us behind the scenes in terms of our people, systems and technology. This means when you join one of our programmes, you are opening up your career to a wealth of development and career opportunities in the utilities sector, that few other organisations can boast.
Because we are so large and diverse, we recommend you spend a little time looking through the different menus on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you can read about our previous and current graduates, the types of programmes we offer and the benefits you can receive as part of our 20,000 strong team.
How to Apply
Once you’ve applied, you can expect to be invited to attend some initial online tests, followed by a telephone interview and lastly a ½ day assessment centre. At each stage we’ll assess your skills, behaviours, competence and experience against our requirements to ensure you’re a good fit for us. Of course, we want you to make sure we’re right for you too, so please use these opportunities to ask us questions and find out as much as you can about SSE, and why our people think it is a great place to work.
- Exciting opportunity for Sales Assistant to join our flagship store in Jerymn Street! https://t.co/SM423F50Qt
- We are also looking for Full Time Customer Service Advisors in #Havantjobs #portsmouthjobs https://t.co/F7xMFVTxtA https://t.co/luTv3731at
- We are looking for a Lead Commercial Analyst in #Reading https://t.co/HS39ClOSL0
- We are looking for a Heat Networks Energy Performance Engineer in #London https://t.co/FaEcC5e3OQ
- We are looking for a Lead Financial Modeller in #Reading #London https://t.co/de4sLn8mxR