Graduate Development Programme
We are delighted that you are considering joining one of our excellent Graduate Development Programmes.
SSE is involved in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of electricity and in the production, storage, distribution and supply of gas and other energy related services. Not to mention the massive infrastructure we have supporting us behind the scenes in terms of our people, systems and technology. This means when you join one of our programmes, you are opening up your career to a wealth of development and career opportunities in the utilities sector, that few other organisations can boast.
Because we are so large and diverse, we recommend you spend a little time looking through the different menus on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you can read about our previous and current graduates, the types of programmes we offer and the benefits you can receive as part of our 20,000 strong team.
How to Apply
Applications are now closed for our 2018 intake of graduates. We will launch our next recruitment campaign in October 2018 which will be for our September 2019 intake of graduates. In the meantime you can register your interest and we will contact you when our recruitment campaign goes live.
- To register your interest for our IT Graduate Programme click here.
- To register your interest for our Engineering Graduate Programme click here.
Once you’ve applied, you can expect to be invited to complete an online Situational Judgement Test, and an online ability test, followed by a Video Interview and lastly a ½ day assessment centre. At each stage we’ll assess your skills, behaviours, competence and experience against our requirements to ensure you’re a good fit for us. Of course, we want you to make sure we’re right for you too, so please use these opportunities to ask us questions and find out as much as you can about SSE, and why our people think it is a great place to work.
Applications are now closed.
- New #job: Policy Manager (Networks) Location: London Salary: £40kpa - £45kpa .. https://t.co/ujbGRwdCa2 #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Resource Senior Insight Manager Location: Cardiff Salary: £3547pa - £46418pa .. https://t.co/AVIcGxyuiE #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Smart Metering Test Analyst Location: Cardiff Salary: £27947pa - £36912pa .. https://t.co/e83ZvI2Jq1 #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Commercial Fleet Manager Location: Pontypridd Salary: £40kpa - £300kpa .. https://t.co/4vzHgAmHrc #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Quality & SHE Advisor Location: Edinburgh Salary: £27947pa - £36912pa .. https://t.co/3DXNj7VRzz #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Senior Solutions Architect (Wholesale) Location: Perth & Kinross Salary: £55576pa - £73401pa ..… https://t.co/kBKslY98ya