Graduate Development Programme
We are delighted that you are considering joining one of our excellent Graduate Development Programmes.
SSE is involved in the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of electricity and in the production, storage, distribution and supply of gas and other energy related services. Not to mention the massive infrastructure we have supporting us behind the scenes in terms of our people, systems and technology. This means when you join one of our programmes, you are opening up your career to a wealth of development and career opportunities in the utilities sector, that few other organisations can boast.
Because we are so large and diverse, we recommend you spend a little time looking through the different menus on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you can read about our previous and current graduates, the types of programmes we offer and the benefits you can receive as part of our 20,000 strong team.
How to Apply
Once you’ve applied, you can expect to be invited to complete an online Situational Judgement Test, and an online ability test, followed by a Video Interview and lastly a ½ day assessment centre. At each stage we’ll assess your skills, behaviours, competence and experience against our requirements to ensure you’re a good fit for us. Of course, we want you to make sure we’re right for you too, so please use these opportunities to ask us questions and find out as much as you can about SSE, and why our people think it is a great place to work.
Applications for 2017 are now closed.
You can register your interest for summer 2018 here and we will contact you once recruitment begins.
- RT @SSE: SSE has put a lot of effort into closing the inclusion and diversity gap within our own company and wider society. Still a lot of…
- RT @SSE: SSE supports @YoEgovuk and has been working with @teachfirst to inspire the next generation of engineers and tackle the skills gap…
- RT @FairTaxMark: Updated roll call of #FairTaxMark champions: from FTSE-listed MNCs to local community retailers #CorporateResponsibility…
- RT @ssencommunity: We need YOUR help to mark our 70th Anniversary! We’re preparing to mark 70 years of memorable milestones this year and…
- We're #hiring now for Customer Service Advisors in #Havant, #Cardiff & #Cumbernauld. Starting salary £18,322 plus e… https://t.co/oOp6OYiTGv
- We're #hiring now for Retail Sales Consultants in #Leicestershire #Derby #BurtonUponTrent #Coventry &… https://t.co/CgKQzhrFFn