Supporting your development
Sustainability underpins everything we do. So we believe in making the most of our most valuable assets - our people - and supporting them to be their best.
We are delighted to partner with Ashridge, one of the world’s premier business schools and leadership development providers. They have contributed to the success of thousands of individuals, teams and organisation by helping to develop their leadership capabilities. We also partner with everywoman who to offer you an interactive online learning experience. This highly acclaimed personal development portal is full of practical tools and techniques that can be used in a number of real life situations. Everywoman brings together over 10,000 members (both men and women) across 60 countries who are working to create rewarding and fruitful careers.
In addition to our external partnerships, we also offer a selection of carefully designed development programmes and e-learning opportunities. So you’ll have everything you need to progress your SSE career as far as you want to go.
THE BENEFITS THAT MONEY CAN'T BUY
On top of a competitive salary, you’ll enjoy generous holiday entitlement, a Group Pension Plan, share options and discounts on energy bills, phone and broadband. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly employer, so look out for the “happy to talk flexible working” logo on our job adverts, or ask us about additional benefits such as holiday plus or shared parental leave.
You’ll love SSE Advantage too. This discount and cashback website gives you access to hundreds of offers, including deals with a range of major retailers for food, clothes, furniture, holidays and more. We offer many more benefits to support your own health and wellbeing from discounted medical cover, childcare vouchers, Gym Flex and cycle to work schemes.
View our benefits booklet here.
- New #job: UK and European Public Affairs Manager Location: London Salary: 40kpa - 45kpa .. https://t.co/WPP9qkscFF #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Contract Liasion Officier Location: Oxford Salary: £24923pa - £32919pa .. https://t.co/Qekb9ujtUN #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Finance,Transport and Logistic Manager Location: Hayes Salary: £27947pa - £36912pa .. https://t.co/V8hM9as6bK #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Connections Delivery Team Manager Location: Hayes Salary: £31300pa - £46400pa .. https://t.co/2UxK4ZWruL #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Financial Analyst Location: Reading Salary: £24923pa - £32919pa .. https://t.co/42D59CsNVt #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Accounts Analyst Location: Reading Salary: 24923pa - 32919pa .. https://t.co/CVVbhfVcR9 #jobs #hiring