Looking for a new job? You can search for all of the latest opportunities to join us by clicking here.
You can also keep up to date with the latest job opportunities by following @ssejobs on twitter.
Click below to read about the talented and diverse workforce we have here at SSE, and why they are proud to be part of our journey.
SSE: A living wage employer
In September 2013, SSE plc has became the UK's biggest officially-accredited Living Wage employer -- guaranteeing all employees at least £7.65 an hour.
Nearly 20,000 staff across the UK now receive at least the Living Wage rate, set at a level which ensures people can cover their basic cost of living including housing, bills, food and work travel.
A number of our employees from different parts of the business and locations across the UK and Ireland offer an overview of what drives us at SSE - from award-winning customer service and generating green energy to giving back to the community.
- Like working outdoors? Live on Isle of #Colonsay ? @SSE are recruiting Retained Linespersons. #jobs #careers https://t.co/mraZB8PXpQ
- We are looking for a Property Solicitor in #Perth or #Glasgow https://t.co/pMPvfk99jD
- We are looking for a Category Manager in #Glasgow Eurocentral https://t.co/DXUTUQ13eV
- Join us in our brand new outbound sales team #Cardiff #Jobs #Swalec #sales https://t.co/ndbzx7fDOP
- Today we are attending #PKC careers event at Dewars Ice Rink, Perth. Come along and hear about our exciting opportunites @PerthandKinross
- We are looking for a Category Manager in #Glasgow #Reading https://t.co/TiZ7Q2W896