SSE: A living wage employer
In September 2013, SSE plc has became the UK's biggest officially-accredited Living Wage employer -- guaranteeing all employees at least £7.45 an hour.
Nearly 20,000 staff across the UK now receive at least the Living Wage rate, set at a level which ensures people can cover their basic cost of living including housing, bills, food and work travel.
A number of our employees from different parts of the business and locations across the UK and Ireland offer an overview of what drives us at SSE - from award-winning customer service and generating green energy to giving back to the community.
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a IT Transformation Programme Manager! http://t.co/a2IDToyS9p
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Meter Reader! http://t.co/H3Vn3gX4QB #essex #ssejobs #metering
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Customer and Community Advisor! http://t.co/jn4mooiF7W
- Perfect for a Graduate - click to start your future career as a Trainee - Commercial Operations! http://t.co/BgwgkOClNP #graduatetrainee
- SSE Renewables vacancy, Lowestoft /Guildford - Offshore Wind Asset Integrity Engineer! http://t.co/9iEX3aFqLh #renewableuk #renewablejobs
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Smart Meter Installers (Dual Fuel)! http://t.co/IZFt2YPqIg #smartmetering #gasjobs