Welcome to our careers site. Thanks for considering a career with us.
Over these next few pages we hope you’ll find lots of useful information about our company, and why you should want to work for us. Use the menu down the left-hand side to read more about the range of career opportunities on offer – from apprenticeships to specialist roles and senior appointments.
Already know what you’re interested in? Click here to search our current opportunities & apply today.
Recruitment Agencies Disclaimer
SSE plc does not accept any CVs received from recruitment agencies where terms of business have not been signed and will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter fee under these circumstances.
In the event that speculative CVs are submitted by recruitment agencies, SSE plc reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and consider them for current/future vacancies without any financial obligation to the recruitment agency in question.
This will also apply to any CVs sent directly to line managers.
If you’re interested in becoming one of our preferred recruitment suppliers in the future, please visit www.sse.com/potential-suppliers to start the registration process. We'll keep your details for consideration as and when we need to, however the following does not constitute any form of pre-qualification status for our PSL.
- This #alevelresultsday2017, remember there is #nowrongpath #careers https://t.co/atInOfTYvf https://t.co/MLWd9hIrIb
- Our Trainee Engineer programme is just one possible path. Find out more + register your interest… https://t.co/zsJrFBqf3G
- It's #alevelresultsday2017. Georgina changed direction mid 20's. Remember there is #nowrongpath #careers… https://t.co/dwdofTsRlI
- Interested in helping with #poweringourcommunity? Find out more & apply for career opportunities now… https://t.co/yxsGXdSpoR
- Interested in working in Generation? Find out more and browse our career opportunities https://t.co/atInOfCnDH… https://t.co/Uyk9eedWmQ
- RT @skillsdevscot: Building connections - women STEM apprentices share their experiences and knowledge. @ssejobs @EquateScotland https://t.…