Through our Toddleburn wind farm, we provide around £54,000 per year to community and charitable projects. Over the life of the fund we expect to invest £1.35 million in local projects.
You can apply for a grant if you are:
- a legally-constituted community group;
- a non-profit organisation; or
- a registered charity.
For the benefit of the community council areas of:
- Oxton & Channelkirk
- Parish of Stow
This fund generally supports projects which:
- enhance quality of life for local residents;
- contribute to vibrant, healthy, successful and sustainable communities; and
- promote community spirit and encourage community activity.
Sorry, we can’t support projects which:
- have a political or religious purpose;
- subsidise the costs of energy consumption;
- are for purposes adverse to SSE’s interest;
- replace statutory funding; or
- support individuals for their personal gain
|Community council area||Approximate annual share|
|Oxton and Channelkirk||£18,000|
|Parish of Stow||£18,000|
How to apply
Please use the links below to download an application form and application guidelines.
Who can I contact for further information?
Community Investment Manager
T: 0141 224 7712