Through our Toddleburn wind farm, we provide around £26,000 per year for local projects in the community council area of Heriot in the Scottish Borders.
You can apply for a grant if you are:
- a legally-constituted community group;
- a non-profit organisation; or
- a registered charity.
This fund generally supports projects which:
- enhance quality of life for local residents;
- contribute to vibrant, healthy, successful and sustainable communities; and
- promote community spirit and encourage community activity.
Sorry, we can’t support projects which:
- have a political or religious purpose;
- subsidise the costs of energy consumption;
- are for purposes adverse to SSE’s interest;
- replace statutory funding; or
- support individuals for their personal gain.
How to apply
This fund is currently closed for applications and will re-open in mid-March 2016.
If you would like to discuss your project with anyone before submitting an application, then please contact Gareth Shields, Community Funds Manager on 0141 224 7712 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about other areas that benefit from our Carcant and Toddleburn wind farm funds, please visit: