Through our Hadyard Hill wind farm, we provide around £135,000 per year to community and charitable projects in South Ayrshire. This fund is for the benefit of the community council areas of Barr, Dailly, Pinmore and Pinwherry.
You can apply for a grant if you are:
- a legally-constituted community group;
- a non-profit organisation; or
- a registered charity.
All projects must address one or more of these aims :
- reducing Poverty and disadvantage
- improving the health of residents
- promoting care and support of vulnerable people
- improving community safety
- ensuring easy access to employment opportunities
- achieving parity with national educational attainment levels
- promoting a wide range of recreational, sporting and cultural activities
- improving rural transport opportunities
- improving rural business opportunities
- promoting environmental awareness and energy efficiency measures
- building the capacity of community groups
How to apply
The Hadyard Hill Community Investment Fund is administered by Foundation Scotland. More information and guidelines about the Hadyard Hill fund can be found here.
For further advice, please contact the Foundation Scotland South Scotland team:
Gatehouse of Fleet
T: 01557 814927