Clyde, Dumfries and Galloway
Through our Clyde wind farm, we provide around £140,000 per year to community and charitable projects in Dumfries and Galloway. Over the life of the fund we expect to invest £3.5 million in local projects.
You can apply for a grant if you are:
- a legally-constituted community group;
- a non-profit organisation; or
- a registered charity.
For the benefit of the community council areas of:
- Kirkonnel and Kelloholm
- Kirkpatrick Juxta
- Moffat & District
- Royal Burgh of Sanquhar & District
This fund generally supports projects which:
- enhance quality of life for local residents;
- contribute to vibrant, healthy, successful and sustainable communities; and
- promote community spirit and encourage community activity.
Sorry, we can't support projects which:
- have a political or religious purpose;
- subsidise the costs of energy consumption;
- are for purposes adverse to SSE's interest;
- replace statutory funding; or
- support individuals for their personal gain.
Application forms and guidelines
For application forms and guidelines visit: