Through our Artfield Fell wind farm, we provide around £20,000 per year to community and charitable projects in the community council areas of Old Luce and New Luce in Dumfries and Galloway.
You can apply for a grant if you are:
- a legally-constituted community group;
- a non-profit organisation; or
- a registered charity.
For the benefit of the community council areas of:
- Old Luce
- New Luce
This fund generally supports projects which:
- enhance quality of life for local residents;
- contribute to vibrant, healthy, successful and sustainable communities; and
- promote community spirit and encourage community activity.
Sorry, we can’t support projects which:
- have a political or religious purpose;
- subsidise the costs of energy consumption;
- are for purposes adverse to SSE’s interest;
- replace statutory funding; or
- support individuals for their personal gain.
How can I apply?
The Artfield Fell Wind Farm Community Fund is currently managed by Dumfries and Galloway Council. To discuss your idea and to request an application form, please contact:
Principal Officer Partnership Support Community Services
Dumfries & Galloway Council
T: 01776 888317