SSE: A living wage employer
In September 2013, SSE plc has became the UK's biggest officially-accredited Living Wage employer -- guaranteeing all employees at least £7.65 an hour.
Nearly 20,000 staff across the UK now receive at least the Living Wage rate, set at a level which ensures people can cover their basic cost of living including housing, bills, food and work travel.
A number of our employees from different parts of the business and locations across the UK and Ireland offer an overview of what drives us at SSE - from award-winning customer service and generating green energy to giving back to the community.
- http://t.co/dnUdkvSyuW #sse #fiddlers ferry #procurement
- http://t.co/hnrZRfQkXR #sse #reading #litigation admin assistant
- Snr Architect required, Hampshire, £75k http://t.co/kdXn68akWk #ITcareers #TechJobs
- http://t.co/f7Zl5eKUj6 #glasgow #sse #quality manager
- Read why our employees matter @SSE http://t.co/kMnFEkfebI. #ITGrad #ITJobs
- See @ssejobs career event: http://t.co/7EOizosTA4. We are looking to run them for South-coast Schools. Get in touch today #careersfair