SSE: A living wage employer
In September 2013, SSE plc has became the UK's biggest officially-accredited Living Wage employer -- guaranteeing all employees at least £7.65 an hour.
Nearly 20,000 staff across the UK now receive at least the Living Wage rate, set at a level which ensures people can cover their basic cost of living including housing, bills, food and work travel.
A number of our employees from different parts of the business and locations across the UK and Ireland offer an overview of what drives us at SSE - from award-winning customer service and generating green energy to giving back to the community.
- Two exciting opportunities have arisen for Energy Supply Accountants, based in Reading. To apply click here. http://t.co/a36WvV4o8r #sse
- Currently seeking a skilled Resourcing Consultant to join our Engineering recruitment team. To apply click here http://t.co/ptS19EtMba
- If you live in Brighton, & have experience of selling in the home let us know as we would love to hear from you! http://t.co/kVoUCiON5U #sse
- RT @SSE: John Stewart, SSE's Director of HR talks about the highlight of his year: http://t.co/kLLDOD5dqO #apprentices http://t.co/QyW9Yam0…
- “#YourSSE welcomes SSE 169 new apprentices and trainee engineers ! @ssejobs@@Tomorrows_Eng #Apprenticeship http://t.co/ZPxvpe1n4i
- Our HR team are key to our success. To view our current HR Business Partner role, click here http://t.co/R6VvTZ7dw0 #HR #CIPD #sse