Welcome to our careers site. Thanks for considering a career with us.
Over these next few pages we hope you’ll find lots of useful information about our company, and why you should want to work for us. Use the menu down the left-hand side to read more about the range of career opportunities on offer – from apprenticeships to specialist roles and senior appointments.
Already know what you’re interested in? Click here to search our current opportunities & apply today.
Recruitment Agencies Disclaimer
SSE plc does not accept any CVs received from recruitment agencies where terms of business have not been signed and will not consider or agree to payment of any recruiter fee under these circumstances.
In the event that speculative CVs are submitted by recruitment agencies, SSE plc reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and consider them for current/future vacancies without any financial obligation to the recruitment agency in question.
This will also apply to any CVs sent directly to line managers.
If you’re interested in becoming one of our preferred recruitment suppliers in the future, please visit www.sse.com/potential-suppliers to start the registration process. We'll keep your details for consideration as and when we need to, however the following does not constitute any form of pre-qualification status for our PSL.
- Do you enjoy working outdoors in all weathers? Would you like to help "keep the lights on?" We are looking for exp… https://t.co/QvKp54nWCR
- New #job: Group Multimedia Channel Officer Location: Perth Salary: £23800pa - £36500pa .. https://t.co/zmmWFd7fPQ #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Training Designer Location: Perth & Kinross Salary: 35kpa - 38kpa .. https://t.co/Vqng99YDwn #jobs #hiring
- New #job: HR Manager Location: Glasgow Salary: £36kpa - £54kpa .. https://t.co/HJlxjkUuXo #jobs #hiring
- New #job: Technical Assurance & Training Manager Location: Perth Salary: £36900pa - £56500pa .. https://t.co/YoiMiwqvQO #jobs #hiring
- Today we are attending the annual #WHSCareersFair @WHS_Futures. For all pupils in S3/4/5/6 that may be attending,… https://t.co/qBdK8z4NGq