SSE: A living wage employer
In September 2013, SSE plc has became the UK's biggest officially-accredited Living Wage employer -- guaranteeing all employees at least £7.45 an hour.
Nearly 20,000 staff across the UK now receive at least the Living Wage rate, set at a level which ensures people can cover their basic cost of living including housing, bills, food and work travel.
A number of our employees from different parts of the business and locations across the UK and Ireland offer an overview of what drives us at SSE - from award-winning customer service and generating green energy to giving back to the community.
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Procurement Officers! http://t.co/d5sh5Mh70B #sse #procurement
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Senior Procurement Officer! http://t.co/PwyI6UIKq9
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Business Manager! http://t.co/AxwjVPfck6
- Leaving College or School next year? Register your interest in our Trainee Engineer Programme 2015 http://t.co/bIzD47t6NQ #notgoingtouni
- Register your interest - SSE Apprenticeship Programme 2015 http://t.co/XNpTetfn7f #getingofar #apprenticeships #apprentice #schoolleavers
- We're hiring - click to start your future career as a Smart Dual Fuel Meter Installer - Southern (Isle of Wight)! http://t.co/ch5h6h45CP