Looking for a new job? You can search for all of the latest opportunities to join us by clicking here.
You can also keep up to date with the latest job opportunities by following @ssejobs on twitter.
Click below to read about the talented and diverse workforce we have here at SSE, and why they are proud to be part of our journey.
SSE: A living wage employer
In September 2013, SSE plc has became the UK's biggest officially-accredited Living Wage employer -- guaranteeing all employees at least £7.65 an hour.
Nearly 20,000 staff across the UK now receive at least the Living Wage rate, set at a level which ensures people can cover their basic cost of living including housing, bills, food and work travel.
A number of our employees from different parts of the business and locations across the UK and Ireland offer an overview of what drives us at SSE - from award-winning customer service and generating green energy to giving back to the community.
- Why energy company SSE is thinking differently about diversity - Business And Industry https://t.co/itcM7FPrkp
- We are looking for a FM Maintenance Assistant in #Elgin https://t.co/6A3a361r5R
- We are looking for a Trainee Engineer Programme Manager based in the #UK. #sse #manager https://t.co/pJSmyJk2E1
- We are looking for an E & P Accountant in #Perth https://t.co/RM39rkPMPT
- https://t.co/gMBANLfCAw #sse #Edinburgh #gasengineer
- We are #recruiting for #CustomerService #roles in #Havant #applynow https://t.co/BhqF6GkQCM https://t.co/2lQKzjk5Nh